Ty Davidson DDS serving Central Austin since 1997
We understand that our community may have questions about visiting the dentist during this time of uncertainty. We understand your concerns and are taking the utmost care to provide the safest environment for our patients and our staff. Since reopening in May, we have had no known cases of Covid-19 reported to us. That said, we wanted to list our safety protocols so our patients can make an informed decision about booking appointments based on their level of comfort.
• Scheduled patients must wait in their car until it is time for their appointment.
• Our waiting room has been rearranged to maintain social distancing and all magazines/reading material has been removed.
• Your temperature is scanned as you enter the office.
• Hand sanitizing stations are provided at the entrance as well as throughout the office.
• Masks are required when inside the office.
• Our operatory rooms are now outfitted with new aspiration equipment for increased capacity to remove aerosols released into the air by dental procedures.
• Each operatory is thoroughly sanitized after each procedure using the protocols set forth by the American Dental Association.
As dental professionals, we take your overall health and wellness seriously and it is our mission to maintain that trust so we can continue to serve you long after this crisis has passed. Please know we are here to answer questions or to address your concerns. We love our community! Thank you for your support.